Places to Visit Worcester UK | Witley Tea Rooms | Witley Court
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/liveloveworcestershirepodcast/Gill_Witley_Tea.mp3″ title=”Places to Visit Worcester UK | Witley Tea Rooms | Witley Court” artist=”Live Love Worcestershire ” image=”http://www.coachhousecountrystays.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Live-Love-Worcestershire-Podart.png” color=”e06074″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ] Join me in beautiful surroundings as I chat to Gill from Witley Tea Rooms, a vintage style tea room on the edge of the stunning Witley Court Estate in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside. Enjoy a day wandering around the grounds and a visit to the beautiful Baroque Church in Great Witley, then stop for refreshments at the tea rooms. Morning Coffee, Light Lunch and Afternoon Tea, not necessarily in that order! Home made with local ingredients Gill shares her secret to success :
Our Simple Fayre is Enhanced by Good Service and a Smile
Hear the atmosphere and Gill’s obvious enthusiasm as we chat about:
- Her background and how she started out at Witley Tea Rooms
- How she was lucky enough to stumble upon the opportunity to run the tea rooms in such an inspirational location
- How the beautiful decor came about
- The wonderful location including Witley Court and the Baroque Church
- A little about the grounds of the tea rooms and how they were related to the Witley Court Estate
- What can we expect from a trip to the tea rooms, the food, the coffee and the cake!
- New gifts for this season
- Opening hours and when people can visit
Get in Touch Witley Tea Rooms Witley Tea Rooms on Twitter Witley Tea Rooms on Facebook
Want to Visit Gill and enjoy Tea & Cake in this beautiful setting ?
Witley Court and Tea rooms are just 3 miles from Coach House Country Stays. The Bothy is a perfect Haven for two through an ancient door in a Victorian Walled Garden……See our many five star reviews: